"Do you ever wonder if your child is the only one who _________ ?(insert crazy thing here!) I want this blog to be a place for questions, support and creative ideas for those situations we face daily with our children."

Friday, June 8, 2007

Kid friendly recipe..sorta!

I came across this recipe in Taste of Home Aug/Sept 2001.

I made it with the kids today! I was pretty easy and the kids got to help (Forgot to take pics).

Peanut Butter Puddingwiches

3/4 C Peanut Butter
1 1/2 C milk
1 C Cool Whip or like
1 small package chocolate or vanilla pudding
Graham Crackers

Line 1 13x9 Pan with foil. (I think the quick release stuff would work very well, I used regular and it made it kinda messy and hard). In a mixing bowl combine Peanut butter and milk until smooth ( I mixed it for a little bit). Slowly beat in chocolate pudding mix ( I did it all at once on medium speed) until blended. Fold in 1 C Cool Whip ( I just beat it in with the mixers!) Pour mixture into foil lined pan and freeze until firm.

Break or cut grahams into squares (break big cracker into two) cut frozen pudding mixture into squares (same size as grahams) and put between toe crackers. Place individually into plastic wrap and freeze overnight.

We ate some right away and they were messy. I guess freezing overnight will make them more solid!

Enjoy!

I let the kids add the ingredients and I would put the ice cream squares on one cracker and they would top it with another and ad to pan! With lots of licking fingers in between=)

2 comments:

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

mmmmmm. . . .Bookmark this page? Yep!

Stacey said...

Sounds super yummo!!