"Do you ever wonder if your child is the only one who _________ ?(insert crazy thing here!) I want this blog to be a place for questions, support and creative ideas for those situations we face daily with our children."

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Link 2 us!

I'm creating this post so that people will be able to click on a link to the right labeled "link 2 us."
This post will have all the new website buttons for people to add to their websites/blogs.
Thank you for all those who submitted photos! they were adorable!!

























Just copy and paste the text below the button you want onto your site... and it will directly link people to this website. Thanks!

3 comments:

Donna said...

Yeah!! Thanks Drea!

Wendy said...

Those are great! I need to figure out how to get that on wordpress. I only know how to put it in the post but not on the side bar! If anyone knows how can you let me know?

Wendy said...

I figured it out:)