"Do you ever wonder if your child is the only one who _________ ?(insert crazy thing here!) I want this blog to be a place for questions, support and creative ideas for those situations we face daily with our children."

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

::Mommy Survey::

I was reading Christy's Blog and thought this would be fun for mommies. We all love to tell our stories!

I tag everyone, copy and post it to your blog and leave a comment telling us you did it!

Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Let's see how much you remember!

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED?
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME?
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS?
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU?
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU?
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT?
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST?
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
9. DUE DATE?
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS?
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE?
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST?
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX?
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING?
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY?
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER?
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW?
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY?
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH?
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR?
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL?
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH?
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION -
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN?
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH?
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ?
27. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER?
28. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY?

8 comments:

Donna said...

Mine is up!

Ellen said...

mine is up too :)

Donna said...

Stacey did hers too she just didn't leave a comment letting us know=)

Stacey said...

Ooops!! Yup, I did it, and it was a lot of fun!!

Michelle said...

I did it too, then altered it and did it for my second born too. That was fun!

Nin said...

Greetings! Found your blog through Christy's...
Your blog looks great. I love reading real life nuggets from other moms. It's such a blessing and encouragment.
I read a couple of posts ago that you were looking for summer fun ideas. I'm generally not very creative, so I get a lot of my craft ideas from enchantedlearning.com. They have super awesome and easy crafts for any occasion one could think of. We check out that site a lot (they have print outs and stuff too for those rainy summer days when kids can't go outside).
Also, I'm not sure how old your kids are, but I'm going to be teaching my 6 year old and my neice and nephew (who just live down the street) how to play kick the can. Not sure if you played that game when you were little but it rocks. I remember playing that game aaaaaallllllll day when I was a kid.
Hope these ideas help a bit, if not, freezies, popcicles and paddling pools (yay for free) are always a hit :)

VICTORIA said...

Did it tonight!

Shanilie said...

Isn't that fun? I was tagged by my blogger friend Summer at 'sunny kids' to do this. If anyone wants to see it, I did it about 2 posts ago.